Free Florida Boondocking
When we winter in Florida, we prefer to escape the cramped RV park life, get out into nature, and enjoy ourselves. Since we are fully self contained, hold over 7 days of water, and have our RV solar system, it was time to see what we could do.
Thanks to the SWFWMD and SFWMD, and FWC, we are able to stay for no charge in a few great spots. We meat some great people, have an amazing time, and look forward to winter as out new favorite season.
Check out the links for our post on each of the areas we have stayed.
- Alston Tract – Zepher Hills, Florida
- Oak Ridge – Thonotosassa, Florida
- Cypress Creek, Land O’ Lakes, Florida
- Hickory Hammock, Lorida, Florida
- Deep Creek, Arcadia, Florida
- Lake Panasoffkee